MINI CITY ON 21
FAMILY COSTUME CONTEST 2019
It’s one of our favorite time of the year once again at MINI CITY on 21. This year, our Halloween Spooktacular Costume Contest will be focusing on one division only, the FAMILY/GROUP.
RULES and REGULATIONS:
1.Family/Group costume participants must include 3 or more people of any ages. All members must be from the same Family. (No pets please).
2. Put together a creative, fun and imaginative costume and wear it on your body.
3. All costumes are welcomed. Store bought or homemade. (The more creative though, the bigger the points!)
4. The group’s costumes must create a theme, such as: superheroes, signing group, movie characters, video game character etc. Please keep costume family friendly.
5. If you have already won in the previous year with a fabulous costume, please leave that costume at home. You cannot enter with the same costume again.
Costume judging criteria:
1. (25pts) Creativity (How much of the costume is homemade?)
2.. (25pts) Uniqueness (Is the theme/costume one of a kind?)
3. (50pts) Team Effort (How well did the family represent the costume’s theme?)
4. People’s Vote
(Families will be photographed in their costume and will be posted on Mini City on 21’s FB page.
Get your families and friends to LIKE your photo to get more points!)
*** Judges Score will be tallied together with people’s vote to determine the WINNER!